August 7, 2013
Do you really care? I'm interested in social media, music, journalism and people. This blog was created in order to explore the ways companies use social media to promote themselves in the Athens, Ohio community. View all posts by AdamAssessesAthens
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 10:24 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- There's no better feeling than ordering pants online in a cut that you've never bought and having them fit perfectly. Shoutout to @GapRight? 17 hours ago
- @IThinkImKT sounds like you need to go to @chreeceaf this weekend. The only Indiana rapper I ever listen to is Freddie GibbsRight? 17 hours ago
- If I had to estimate how many blue Oxford/chambray/dress/linen/jean shirts I own, I'd have to say 89.Right? 17 hours ago
- I'm going to make a last minute decision on Thursday and see if I can pick up some Kanye tickets for a decent priceRight? 23 hours ago
- Thus dig dumb twitter.com/cuteemergency/…Right? 2 days ago