August 7, 2013
Do you really care? I'm interested in social media, music, journalism and people. This blog was created in order to explore the ways companies use social media to promote themselves in the Athens, Ohio community. View all posts by AdamAssessesAthens
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 10:24 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @LZone: Here's an example of the aerial advertising in downtown CLE today. #RallyTogether https://t.co/g8J8c7v6aIRight? 4 hours ago
- @BronnersXmas nooooooo is it seriously snowing there right now?Right? 4 hours ago
- RT @CLEpolice: Missing persons report filed for @Cubs offense. 👮🏽#RallyTogether #gooseegg 🐣 #GoTribe 😳⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️ @IndiansRight? 7 hours ago
- Bc I'm a nerd, I bought a 1957 @ohiou #Athena yearbook just bc it came with a 45 called "Sounds of Ohio University" https://t.co/lW3kBHs4ChRight? 10 hours ago
- Dope #RallyTogetherRight? 21 hours ago