I’m Adam Horst and I’m a senior at Ohio University, majoring in Public Relations and minoring in English and I’m getting ready to make my way out into the real world; a scary, yet exciting prospect. The main purpose of my blog is to look at the ways in which people use social media in ways to promote themselves, their companies or the organizations they belong to. For the time being, I am focusing my energy on these practices as they are carried out by the university ,student and locally run organizations, and the various small businesses in my college town of Athens, Ohio.
- I can't wait to see my dogRight? 1 day ago
- Mmmmmmm this is right down the street from my parents twitter.com/properpigbbq/s…Right? 3 days ago
- I didn't twitter.com/clevefoundatio…Right? 4 days ago
- I love good, quality, (what I suppose you would call) craft popcorn. But like, $7 for what amounts to one serving? No thanks!Right? 6 days ago
- @Its_Me_Sariee @waze @Google As long as you love that pigRight? 1 week ago